Introducing our new friend….Ashley of Ashley Brooke Designs!
December 18th, 2012
While searching the web a few weeks ago, we came across Ashley Brooke Designs a.k.a one of the cutest website/shop/blogs we’ve seen! This is officially one of our new favorite blogs to follow. We loved Ashley’s creativity so much, that we just had to share her with our bloggers! Here is a guest blog from the one and only…Ashley Brooke!
The lovely Dina over at Beverly Taylor Design so sweetly asked me to do a fancy little guest post over on their blog, and of course I couldn’t refuse! I was wrapping gifts for my girlfriends while racking my brain for a fun topic to chat about over at Harmless Banter, then I realized… it’s staring right at me! I love buying gifts for my besties so I thought I’d just share a few of my favorite things to give this year!
1. A snazzy coffee mug… everyone likes to feel
glamorous in the morning!
2. Something shiny, you can never go wrong with shiny!
3. Sassy holiday stickers, I’m obsessed with these!
4. Polish! When your toes look pretty, you feel pretty.
5. A quirky notebook for all of those brilliant ideas!
6. Polka-dotted feet are always a win in my book.
7. These Santa Baby cards are not only très adorable,
but extremely functional!
8. Friendship bracelets… duh.
9. Ornaments, I LOVE a good ornament!