From Benjamin Moore Paints- An Interesting Way Of Finding The Color That Is Perfect For You
March 1st, 2012
To help you find the color that is right for you….
1. Write down your full name (no middle name). I left enough room between letters to add numbers. No space needed between first and last name.
EX: B E V E R L Y T A Y L O R
2. Now for each letter there is a corresponding number (see chart below).
3. Add the numbers together to get a two digit number. Add the two numbers together until you get a single digit. That single digit corresponds with the color above.
To interpret what these numbers/colors mean Interior Designer and spiritualist Ellen Kennon has this to say.
1. Red: The most dominant personality. A visionary and risk-taker: energetic, passionate, tenacious, flamboyant, and courageous.
2. Orange: Balanced both mentally and physically. Happy, loyal, takes each day as it comes.
3. Yellow: Cheerful, charming, magnetic, intelligent, confident, and creative. Somewhat psychic, and enigmatic. A good leader and negotiator.
4. Green: The perfect balance between the physical and mental. Grounded, logical, not easily influenced, rarely judgmental. An intensely loyal friend — and has lots of them.
5. Blue: Optimistic, empathetic, flexible, idealistic, tranquil, patient, devoted. A natural mother.
6. Indigo: A brilliant old soul who is intuitive, sensitive, impulsive, curious, and ambitious, with a great lust for life.
7. Violet: Also an old soul. Intense, cerebral, wise, loving, generous, sentimental, and artistic.
8. Rose: Main qualities are strength, love, and leadership. Turns visions into realities.
9. Gold: Radiates love, joy, compassion, and understanding.
My color turns out to be gold….who knew???
Happy March 1st- 10 more days until day-light savings begins!