10 Things To Do in 2014 (from BTD)
December 31st, 2013
1. Flip through design magazines at least once a week AND follow our blog….this is a great way to find inspiration for ANYTHING
2. Go to Whole foods and buy a bag full of chocolate covered almonds….
3. While you’re there…grab a Kombucha (Beverly thinks they’re awful…but they’re good for you)
4. Pin images on Pinterest for your dream home…thoughts become things.
5. Get to level 444 on candy crush
6. Book a spontaneous trip with your friends!
7. Call BTD to book your trip to Highpoint Furniture market….you’ll be amazed.
8. Eat tabouli, hummus and pita for a week straight…surprisingly…you’ll never get sick of it.
9. Do a DIY project, there’s nothing more satisfying than to look at something you’ve made!
10. Make a “wish” door…..cover it with your hopes, wishes and dreams.
Leave a Reply
Back to Blog